Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Anyone going to watch the Blood Moon tonight?

Terry Coombs wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 21:50:09 -0400, Seymore4Head
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 13:39:32 -0400, Seymore4Head
wrote:

It is going to be cloudy here, but we are going to be on the look
out. You can use a program called Stellarium and do a dry run on
your computer.
http://www.stellarium.org/
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...rmoon_ton.html
Set your local area:
Use the search box to search for "moon"
My time is around 9:00 PM EST. Set the time for your area
Use the mouse wheel to zoom in on the moon a few times.
Accellerate time to watch it happen.

100% overcast everywhere within 100 miles of here.
Oh well. Maybe next time.

Heavy mackerel sky up here in Central Ontario blocked it out
completely.

Clear enough here that I got a few snapshots . Right on the verge of
not enough light , took several tries to get those pics . I'll try to
get some shots as it passes out of the shadow , don't know what time
that'll be though .

Just got a few shots at the peak of the eclipse ... I'm not much of a
photographer , but I'll be taking some more pics at it ends , will post some
tomorrow on my photobucket .

--
Snag