Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

Muggles wrote:
On 9/26/2015 10:58 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 09/26/2015 09:01 PM, Muggles wrote:
I think it's cute, different, not so small that a big husband can't sit
in the passenger seat, and not so big that I feel like I'm still driving
a mini-van.

You just like the little flower vase. Admit it.

A flower vase? Where? I love flowers!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/au...h-anymore.html

No offense, but after VW discovered they'd built a chick car, they tried
to reinvent it.

Its like the Miata. The Miata is really a competent car but it got the
reputation of being a chick or gay ride and never overcame it.

What can I say, I'm a chick. (—•€¿—•)

Are you a motor vehicle operator or driver? Miata has grown little
bigger now.