Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 09/26/2015 03:34 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
I am afraid you will have
to do a lot of research for past thoughts and remember anything posted here
is just someones opinion-including mine. I'm sorry not to give a magical
answer but I just went through this myself. You might save money getting a
2015 model as it's end of model year. Good luck.

There certainly isn't a magical answer. My mother traded a full sized
Dodge for a Gold Duster. It was a nice ride but it had me puzzled since
she had always insisted the family bucket had four doors. Her rationale
was if she bought something with four doors she would be the duty driver
every time her old girlfriends wanted to go someplace but none of the
old biddies were up to climbing in and out of the backseat of the Duster.