Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default ants

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 17:33:08 -0400, wrote:

I have seen one water moccasin and one of my
neighbors killed a rattlesnake but that was years ago.

I'm from the area. Nearly struck in the face by a coiled moccasin. Had
another lay his head on my boot, fishing from a lake bank. They smell
like rotten meat so be observant. BIL was struck by a diamond back.
On the road to Matlacha to fish ('59 ?) two diamond backs were in a
mating ritual (fighting) Standing on their tails wrapped around each
other. Never get near them. There is a female near that is waiting
to mate the winner.

I miss the swamps