Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 2:10:46 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 13:04:26 -0700, T wrote:

On 09/25/2015 12:22 PM, Oren wrote:
I'd rather hear honesty. Elect me and I won't do **** for you!

How about, "Elect me. I have no back bone and believe only in
myself and will tell you whatever you want to hear. But do
not despair, I am for sale!"

There are two candidates who are not saying that. Trump and Bernie.
If you don't vote for one of those you are going to get another 8
years of Bushama.

Trumps doesn't believe only in himself and isn't telling people
what he thinks they want to hear? If that's not the case, then
explain for example his total 180 on immigration from what he
said 3 years ago and just 2 months ago.