Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default How the disabled are ripped off

On 2015-09-25, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
In the distant days when I had a Ford Anglia, I discovered that the
starter was the identical Lucas part to that used in the Mini. But it
cost significantly less as a Ford spare rather than a UniPart one. I had
friends with Minis and we compared notes.

In the BMC days something like a cylinder head nut for the B series engine
would be priced differently at Morris, Austin, Wolseley Riley and MG
dealers. And they'd tell you it was a different part...

VAG are still doing that to this day.

Still, they won't be around much longer. )

Typical treehuggers ****ing up one of the best companies in the world. Still, our thieving EU will bail them out with YOUR taxes.