Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ants

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 9:26:08 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 09/25/2015 06:57 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 3:06:28 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 13:59:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

in Nevada, there's a law against ants coming indoors

they have to stay outside

marc

You must live in Hendertucky? Argentine ants are not allowed in my
house. Wife says they are okay outside, though.

Foreign invaders. There should be a fence to keep them out.

Perhaps you could get a couple of pet anteaters? People own house cats to control mice, why not an anteater to control ants? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ant Monster

There is a chicken like bird called a guinea fowl
that will destroy an ant hill in 5 minutes flat.
And you get to eat the eggs.

One of my customer's raises them. They have no bugs.
None, zero, nada. It is the weirdest thing. Guineas
are really funny. They will flock up at my car and
try to stand it down. I get out of the car and they
still try to stand my parked car down. They are
pretty dumb.

:-)

Don't the hens poop everywhere? Perhaps the foul fowl see your car's headlights and believe they're big eyes? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Chicken Monster