Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ants

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 3:44:49 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
I hada ant problem years ago. i sprayed then sealed the crack they were using to get in the kitchen around a window.....

maybe 6 months later i made some frozen waffles they were yummy good.....

i happened to look into the bottle of syrup that i had just put on my waffles. whats floating in the syrup?

gag, ants flooating in the syrup. i tossed the bottle..

yuk

Why didn't you eat the ants? They're very nutritious. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Syrup Monster