Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 6:11:34 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 09/25/2015 03:06 PM, T wrote:
On 09/25/2015 02:44 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:34:02 -0700, T wrote:

On 09/25/2015 12:22 PM, Oren wrote:
Take Trump for example -- promises, promises
-- no substance in his rhetoric.

Hi Oren,

How is this for you?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...endment-rights

NATIONAL RIGHT TO CARRY. The right of self-defense doesn't
stop at the end of your driveway. That's why I have a
concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans
do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A
driver's license works in every state, so it's common sense
that a concealed carry permit should work in every state.
If we can do that for driving - which is a privilege, not
a right - then surely we can do that for concealed carry,
which is a right, not a privilege.

There is still time for you to declare for senate.

-T

I don't trust Trump. Nevada is Open Carry, no need for him telling me
anything about guns. Trump is full of hockey poop. He is a fake
conservative, before something before he was against it. Maybe you
trust him.

I don't trust any of them. They are all for sale.

Except Trump. He will arrive without a single IOU.

Weather he keeps his word or not is another story.

It's not another story, it's precisely the same story,
whether you can trust what the candidate says. In the case
of Trump, you don't have to wait. As I've pointed out to
you before, Trump has been all over the map, including on
immigration. What he's saying today, beside being outright
stupid, is totally different than what he said two months
ago, what he said 3 years ago. He's obviously just telling you
what you want to hear and even then the plan makes zero sense.

But when
you are be guaranteed that they rest (except Carson and
Cruz) will not, then ...

Trump pretty much told the Chamber of Commerce to kiss
his ass over the illegal issue. The rest of the
RINOs are bought and paid for by the Chamber, especially
Bush #3.

What a joke. Trump told the C of C to kiss his ass over illegals.
IDK if that's true, but if it is, then why does Trump have illegals
working on his construction sites? Do you really think that his
golf courses, his hotels are different than all the rest?

It's also another bizarre point that we've come to where the
fringe of the GOP now considers the C of C the enemy. In fact
they represent the lifeblood of this country, the many small
businesses where the most jobs are created. Sure, some use
migrant workers, but how that turns all business, large, small,
with, without illegals into the enemy, IDK.