Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On 09/25/2015 02:18 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:49:53 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:29:35 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:06:15 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

That news is almost as good as the news will be of a federal grand
jury returning a federal indictment on Hillary.

One can only hope.

I pity the female officer that conducts a strip search, seeing the
south end of a north bound mule.

Noooooooo! How long is it going to be before I get that picture out of
my mind. Ass Hole!

Imagine the end of visiting day. The shake down officer starts seeing
brown spots. later sits down at Thanksgiving dinner at the in-laws
house and the turkey's ass is facing you. I can be a traumatic
experience.

And folks got mad at Trump for saying ferena's looks did not
match that of a leader. :-)