Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:34:02 -0700, T wrote:

On 09/25/2015 12:22 PM, Oren wrote:
Take Trump for example -- promises, promises
-- no substance in his rhetoric.

Hi Oren,

How is this for you?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...endment-rights

NATIONAL RIGHT TO CARRY. The right of self-defense doesn’t
stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a
concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans
do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A
driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense
that a concealed carry permit should work in every state.
If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not
a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry,
which is a right, not a privilege.

There is still time for you to declare for senate.

-T

I don't trust Trump. Nevada is Open Carry, no need for him telling me
anything about guns. Trump is full of hockey poop. He is a fake
conservative, before something before he was against it. Maybe you
trust him.