Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:02:49 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 2:54:31 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:43:14 -0700, T wrote:

Boehner resigned! YIPPEE !!!!!!!

Where is the bad?! We don't need RINO's.

Probably should wait to find out who's going to replace him
before T starts celebrating. Whoever it is, I hope it's someone
who will keep the few extremists under control who want to shut
down the govt again, over Planned Parenthood this time.

Congress, by the Constitution in meant to be in grid-lock. It was
designed that way. Checks and balances. America is better off. I'm
tired of a politician saying what they "will do", gets elected and not
fill the promises made. Take Trump for example -- promises, promises
-- no substance in his rhetoric.

I'd rather hear honesty. Elect me and I won't do **** for you!