Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Lighting

On 09/25/2015 12:09 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

In the time we've know each other...other than the time we got in a
fight and did not see each other for 18 months...we've gotten along great!

BTW: Right from the start she knew what she was getting into. On our
first date, when she got up to go to the bathroom...I finished her
entire meal.

Can't say she was not warned.

OTOH: Right from the start she told me she was bipolar.

The little voice in in head said " RUN!!!!!" but I stuck around.

Now, 20 years later, her bipolarism is *completely* in control.

Although I no longer finish her meal without permission, if anything my
general manners are worse than ever.

She must really love you. Perhaps it's because you accepted each other as friends long before you married that your marriage has endured. Personally, I'm very allergic to crazy women even though there are several that I really like. I've known couples who've craved conflict because they found it exciting to fight. That's something I've never been able to grok. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sane Monster

I usually only dated woman classified as BIG TROUBLE

We've both settled down a bit now.