Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default OT Corbyn drivel

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
Richard wrote:
But the likes of you don't want nurses to be better paid. As it would
increase the taxes you pay. What you actually mean is you want tube
drivers to be paid less.

Why not just be honest for once?

I do want nurses to be paid more and at times I feel guilty that I earn
more than the average nurse. However, I am not a public sector worker.

Right. So it matters not what wages are in the private sector. Typical
right wing thinking - by those who love a knee jerk response.

Well,

I do not want train drivers to be paid more than nurses.

If you want to control the wages of everyone - which is what this suggests
- you'd be better off in the Soviet Union of years ago.

Not everyone, just the ****ing train drivers.
It is you that hankers for the soviet system.

And it has escaped
you that the differential between the highest and lowest paid has
increased dramatically over the past few years. But ******s like you want
it to widen further.

****, no. I do not earn enough yet to benefit from any widening. Did you not
comprehend " at times I feel guilty that I earn more than the average nurse"
? I am guessing, but I would expect that your income (if you still work)
will have exceeded that of even the highest paid nurse.

The problem is that everyone wants nurses that care. If the pay is
increased to a realistic level, the caring types will be displaced by
the "I'm all right, Jack" (read Dave Plowman) types - there only for the
money and ready to strike at the drop of a hat.

You've certainly shown your true colours there. You want minimum wages for
everyone (except you, of course) so only those with a vocation take a job.

Where did I say that? My original response to your question of what a train
driver should earn was the same as a nurse. ****, you are stupid.

If most people were paid
a decent wage, nothing would be affordable. How much would your cup of
tea cost if the tea pickers earned the same as your beloved train
driver?

What were you saying about 'I'm alright Jack'?

I can adopt that attitude, because I'm sure as **** right wing.

I'll revise the Soviet Union reference. You'd have done better when there
were slaves.

There are still slaves, but I couldn't be arsed to live in an Islamic
country.