Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 9/25/2015 3:09 AM, Don Y wrote:

I have become even more obsessed with getting things done. Counting on
"tomorrow" is likely to be a disappointment. I've seen too many people
plan on doing what they *want*, "later" -- then discovering that they
can't (physical/mental/health problems -- or early death!). So, I
roll the dice and *hope*!

Enjoy today as tomorrow may not come.

Good philosophy. I'm still working but only 4 days a week. I took SS
when I turned 66 and I'm enjoying the extra money. Traveled, remodeled
two bathrooms, go out to dinner at nice restaurants, anything that
sounds good at the time.

Snowing? OK, I'm not going to work. Friday? I'm leaving early. I'm
at work right now and I'll be gone in 45 minutes.

My wife has some health restrictions now but we do what we can and will
as long as we can.