Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On 9/22/2015 6:18 PM, Markem wrote:
On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:38:48 -0400, Jack wrote:

No what is predictable is your continuing expressing your views on
Festool and that it will degrade. Now I have seen your view point
several times and we all know were you stand.

Yes, my views on Festools are clear and consistent. I doubt my view
will "degrade" whatever that means. Do you think over time I'll begin
to think Festool should raise their prices as they are too low? What
exactly do you mean by degrading view?

As far as continuing expressing my view, do you think I shouldn't
express my views, like only a chosen few have a right to express their
views?

The discussion degrades, if you need to be redundant in expressing
yourself go for it.

You said that already. Makes no more sense the second time.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com