Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How the disabled are ripped off

On Friday, 25 September 2015 13:30:24 UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:

The reality is that if you buy from a retailer selling mostly disability
kit and if you sign the declaration you don't pay the VAT. Done it loads
of times.

Bill

I didn't know that, we brought our mobility scooter battereis and paid VAT.
Although to be fair that was correct as we plan to use the mobility scooter as a post delivering option, plan is to make it a student project in control and as an automated guide around the building but it seems MIT have beaten us to it.