Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT Corbyn drivel

On Thursday, 24 September 2015 14:12:23 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 18:32:18 UTC+1, Richard wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Then you have the Underground train drivers. £50k my arse.

So what, in your opinion, would be a fair salary for a tube driver?

Oooh, about the same as a nurse.

Why that high ?
How long does it take to train a train driver,
how long does it take to train a nurse.
How many hours do each work, night/day work etc...

Which job do you think the more rewarding? Sitting in a cab on your own in
the dark all day? Sounds like hell to me...

--
*How's my driving? Call 999*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

People of lesser intellect may find it exciting.