Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default DISH network tip.

"Don Y" wrote in message
I can understand a shoe salesman not knowing much about the
shoes he/she sells (what is there to know besides price, size,
etc?). But, something as big, complex and expensive as a
motor vehicle seems to justify knowing more than the number
of *wheels* it has! ("Um, I'll have to get back to you on
that... Hey, Jim... do you know how many wheels are on
this vehicle? I've got a customer who wants to know...")

The way the country is going I bet not one in 100 , maybe 1000 know enough
to ask anything about a car other than how much is the down payment, and how
much a month.
The same for most other large priced items. The color is probably the most
important thing.