Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default making a photography darkroom

On 24/09/2015 16:44, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 24 September 2015 15:44:03 UTC+1, NY wrote:

Yes, I suspect that some of the "film is better than digital" is
like the old "LP is better than CD", which relies partly on
personal preference and partly on "it's better because I say it's
better", the old "stands to reason" defence :-)

nothing to do with that.

If you were teaching sonmeone how to sign would you employ someone
that could sing or introduce them to an auto-tuner.

which is best for teaching singing.

What's that got to do with digital or film cameras?
You set the Fno and shutter speed on a digital camera or a film camera
or you switch them to idiot mode if you want to.
They do the same and behave the same the only differences are that you
can review the digital there and then and the quality is better on digital.

Are you comparing iPhones to SLRs and saying the SLR is better because
its manual?