Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

Per :
She needs to lookk first for something she can get into and out of
easily, and will be able to 5 years from now with anticipated
deterioration. It needs to be something she can see well out of as
well - no thick A-pillars blocking peripheral vision (means no front
side curtain air bags) It also needs to be something she can "wear"
comfortably.

Around here I see an unexpectedly large number of grey heads driving
Honda Elements.

My theory: even thought the Element was designed for young people, it
turned out to be an accidental ergonomic boon for older people.

I think they're either out of production or about to go out of
production, but I would have to consider one if I were getting another
vehicle.
--
Pete Cresswell