Franc Zabkar

Default Skytronics (Nikkai) inverter transistors

On 23 Sep 2003 02:44:24 -0700, (Bob) put finger
to keyboard and composed:

Hi all,

Can anyone identify the following semiconductors?

They are used in the Skytronics, Nikkai range of mains inverters as
driver devices for the Mosfet o/p switching.

I think these are TO 220 cases.
Q8/9 are Motorola devices and the numbering is :-
----------
| B20 |
| J E|
| 3003 |
----------
| | |

I'm guessing this could be an MJE3003.

Q11/12 again are odd with no mftr marking :-
----------
| H LB |
| 123T |
| 7GT |
| | |

The LB prefix is often used by Sanyo.

Info for these inverters can be found here :-

http://www.bfisk.demon.co.uk/SkyTronic/skytronic.html

If anybody has anymore info to share drop me a line.

Cheers
Bob

- Franc Zabkar