Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 19:13:18 +0000 (UTC)
John McCoy wrote:

Hmm, this suggests otherwise: "It was always our intent, from the
very first patent, to go after the municipal solid waste stream,"
Surma said. "But customer pull drew us into more lucrative
hazardous- and medical-waste treatment."

i did not make up the numbers for the pilot project
25 tons of household waste out of 35 thousand tons daily

you have to read the article to get past your quote that was just a
discussion of what led them into plasma tech plus your quote
leads the reader toward the conclusion that they always intended
to go for muni waste

Well, the approved way is to bury it in clay, which is more
or less impermeable. But randomly and/or illegally dumped
waste could be in any kind of dirt, I'd think.

as long as it is kept wet and in its expansive state
if it dries it is epic in how permeable clay becomes