Posted to sci.electronics.repair
UkiwiS UkiwiS is offline

Default Faulty MDS8RW101 - Vantage Controls - 120V Fused Dimming Module

I have a Vantage Controls lighting control system with 6 of these "Fused Dimming Modules" in a chassis. Each Module controls 8 light circuits.

One of the dimming modules is faulty as 2 lighting circuits cannot be powered off.

I know the module has an issue because when I replace it with a known good module the circuits work correctly. If I then move the failed module to another location in the chassis I then have 2 failed circuits in a different location.

I can go through am Authorized Dealer for repair and I can expect to pay a ridiculous amount...or I can source a second hand module on eBay. That is what I have done.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced repair shop in San Diego where I could get this module looked at and perhaps repaired, if economical?

TIA
KIWI