Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Electric Comet wrote in
:

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015 01:26:49 +0000 (UTC)
John McCoy wrote:

Yes, I read that. The goal there seems to be hazardous waste
disposal, with power generation as a bonus.

no 25tons of household waste out of a total daily of 35 thousand tons
of household waste

Hmm, this suggests otherwise: "It was always our intent, from the
very first patent, to go after the municipal solid waste stream,"
Surma said. "But customer pull drew us into more lucrative
hazardous- and medical-waste treatment."

What sort of dirt?

what ever kind of dirt that was used to bury hazardous waste in the
past

Well, the approved way is to bury it in clay, which is more
or less impermeable. But randomly and/or illegally dumped
waste could be in any kind of dirt, I'd think.

John