Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Help a Mormon Ice maker fix

On 9/23/2015 8:04 AM, Muggles wrote:

I drink (hot) tea, almost exclusively. Cold water out of a bottle I
keep in the refrigerator if I come indoors from working in the yard
and need to quickly rehydrate (here, you lose a pint of water to
perspiration in 20 minutes in the Summer months -- that's almost half a
gallon per hour! Can't drink tea anywhere near that fast!!)

I have to stop working in the heat about every 20 mins +/- and drink
water or I end up with a bad headache.

Here, the RH is so low that you don't perspire. (well, you *do*
perspire but you aren't aware of it -- you don't end up "sweaty"
so have no idea how much water you've lost to perspiration).

You can drink a quart or more at a time -- and *never* have to pee!
(scary sensation -- where the hell is all this water GOING??)