Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help a Mormon Ice maker fix

On 9/21/2015 3:37 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 9/21/2015 12:06 PM, Oren wrote:
Fix your own ice maker. My methods worked. She has ice!

My, aren't *we* helpful! (NOT)

[My ice maker is not and never has been broken. Though I,
and possibly others, might be interested in understanding what
*can* go wrong AND WHY -- lest they have to repeat a repair!]

Years ago, I worked on an ice maker, the fill tube kept
clogging with ice. The problem turned out to be that the
solenoid valve was leaking, and a trickle of water kept
coming in to the fill tube. The one time temp patch was
to thaw the tube. The long term solution was to replace
the water valve.

He who laughs last, didn't understand the joke.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus