Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default GPS on parcel vans

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 22:19:04 +0100, Mike Clarke wrote:

On 11/09/2015 09:15, Fredxxx wrote:
On 11/09/2015 08:57, Rod Speed wrote:

[snip]

Even better to take a photo of the individual who signs for it so that
if there is any dispute about who it was delivered to and who signed
for if can be trivially proven that the driver didn't just toss it
over the fence and sign for it himself.

I'm sure that will happen soon.

Well, that's more or less what happened yesterday when my daughter had a
dishwasher delivered from Appliances Online. The driver took a photo of
the freshly delivered appliance sitting in the middle of her kitchen.

Yes, they always do that (at least for the three items we've bought, the
most recent being ten days ago).

Bloody good service from them.