Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Help a Mormon Ice maker fix

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:37:38 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

[My ice maker is not and never has been broken. Though I,
and possibly others, might be interested in understanding what
*can* go wrong AND WHY -- lest they have to repeat a repair!]

I very impressed. How did that happen?! You must be the single person
that had ice maker not have something go wrong.

Tell the class how that works. Please expand on how you prevented ice
from not being made. As you stated earlier, people can learn from my
experience. IOW's You can't make ice without water flowing, when the
chute has frozen.
--
"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up."
-- Lily Tomlin