Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help a Mormon Ice maker fix

On 9/20/2015 6:10 PM, Oren wrote:
If you want to start another thread, I'll share
some ideas.

It is fixed. my bride is happy. What do I post or share?

Just the usual. What kind of refrigerator,
what was the problem, and what did you do
by way of fixing it, you stinky toilet paper
head, and then a personal flame or two, if
you know how to do that, idiot. The flame is
essential to prove you're an experienced
Usenet writer, unlike me who is always polite.
It's the Mormon way, Mormons are always gentle
and courteous, you jack booted Nazi. Now, where
was I?

-
..
Christopher A. Young