Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On 9/20/2015 5:58 PM, krw wrote:
On Sun, 20 Sep 2015 15:24:43 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 9/20/2015 10:44 AM, krw wrote:
On Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:06:08 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 9/19/2015 10:52 PM, krw wrote:
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 10:06:09 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 9/19/2015 8:10 AM, Jack wrote:

Rockler sells them though.

Rockler hasn't sold Festool in a couple of years ...

WoodCraft does.

...and Highland carries everything Festool makes. ;-)

And Festool can be had from countless places on the internet.

You can't touch and feel over the Internet.

That is absolutely true but if you live hundreds od miles from the
closest brick and mortar, OR if your local supplier is out of a part,
the internet is very handy. Most all on line suppliers do not charge
for shipping on Festool, at least on the machines.

Because
of their pricing policy you don't have to worry that you might be paying
more a Festool tool than anywhere else. Regardless of where you buy,
you are getting the best price possible.
BUT I prefer to buy locally if possible.

Highland is local. ;-)

Luck you! ;~)

We have two Woodcraft stores and Circle Saw. Circle Saw is aimed mostly
at the pro's.

Not only is Highland local but there is also Woodcraft, Rockler, and
PeachTree, here. They're not all that close to where we live (the
other side of the city - 30 miles, give or take) but we're in the area
every six weeks, or whenever I need a fix. ;-)

We have a Rockler and soon to be two Rocklers but neither carry Festool
anymore.

Of course Highland and PeachTree are company owned stores but so is
Woodcraft, now, and I think Rockler may be too. They just opened a
huge new store that's stocked to the gills.

I was talking to one of the salespeople at Woodcraft a few weeks ago.
He indicated that they're considering a second store on this side of
the city.