LS

Default Philips Magnavox TV, video problem

My Philips Magnavox TV model: TS2779C221 has a failed video. Screen
looks bright along with the retracing white lines. I don't have a
service manual, but just thinking whether I should venture into
component level trouble-shooting. I believe that it could be just a
matter of a failed capacitor or a dry solder. I had done such things
several years ago and am aware of the safety issues. The other easier
option could be to replace the chassis. I appreciate if anyone could
share a similar experience and suggest me where I could buy the
chassis (27K800 7591) and how much it could cost?

Thanks
LS