Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default EPA caught VW cheating - how does the car know it's being tested?

On Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 7:23:35 AM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 10:45:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Do you know of any claims denied because the owner did not get an oil
change? Dirty air filter?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that the position I set out is that under
English law and other jurisdictions will no doubt differ.

Show us some case examples. IF true, must be one screwed up legal
system, where if you don't change your oil or filter on schedule,
it has bearing on who's at fault in an accident.