Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dry time for coats of spray paint

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:09:57 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/19/2015 1:55 PM, Steve Stone wrote:

I've never seen an off the shelf can of spray paint exactly match any
factory paint color.

That is why I would paint an accessory like this mirror black or some
other complementary color.

I found a place on line that will make you a spray can. It is a perfect
match on my car. Cost more than the off the shelf stuff at the auto
store though.

Auto paint stores sell a little sprayer that uses a baby food jar and
a separate can of propellant.
They can mix just about any factory color, the problem that color has
probably faded if the car is a few years old.