Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default AAA auto club

On 2015-09-19, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Is Roger Blake your real name? Google has 33,000,000 hits on it. One
of them may be you.

That would be telling. :-) For the sake of this discussion you may assume
that I don't use real names in anything online. It is not an uncommon
name in any event, there's even a UK actor by that name. Maybe that's
me? (Probably not.) Anyhow if it's real someone would have to check
quite a few people out.

I'm not completely off the grid by any means of course. That's why I say a
"modicum" of privacy. You'd pretty much have to live in a shack out in
the woods to be completely anonymous. I just believe in making whoever
might be interested work for the information rather than simply handing
it over to them. (One example is I do not receive any targeted ads.
How I spend my money is nobody else's business. Never even received
an AARP invite, and they're pretty relentless.)

You do kep a low profile, but if you ever had your name in the newspspwr
or the like, they may have something.

Hasn't happened. Likely won't except for possibly an obituary after
which it won't matter to me much. The young people out there are
the ones who are really going to have to deal with the consequences
of living in a full-blown police state.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com