Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bosch Reaxx Table Saw

In article ,
says...

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news:5bKdnfMmtNye8mDInZ2dnUU7-
:

There is a lot of speculation in this tread, but unless you read the
patents and looked to see if Bosch is the same or different, it is
meaningless.

It's meaningless if you have read the patents and looked at
the Bosch too. As krw and I have both said (and we've both
at least skimmed over the patents), what any of us thinks
doesn't matter - it's what a judge and jury think, and they
are impossible to predict.

John

Or as somebody or other put it, "The law is whatever you can convince a
judge that it is".