Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default AAA auto club

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 12:56:58 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/19/2015 12:38 PM, Roger Blake wrote:

No, Google does not, since I do not use any of their products or services.

It is still possible to have a modicum of privacy if you work at it;
and there are things you still have control over. For example, I don't
use any Apple, Microsoft, or Google products or services. For my primary
email I run my own mail server. I do not participate in any social
media. All local purchases are made in cash, and online purchases are
rare. I do not use a smart phone. (It's not really an effort, really I'm
just continuing to live the way I have for decades. For me it would be
strange to live any other way.)

Is Roger Blake your real name? Google has 33,000,000 hits on it. One
of them may be you.

You do kep a low profile, but if you ever had your name in the newspspwr
or the like, they may have something.

The only way there isn't a record of him is if he wasn't born yet