Upscale

Default Vertical Panel Saw

"J T" wrote in message

the ones I've seen, I'd say, yes, they could to 1/64". However.
Remember the word "however", it's "alwyas" gonna be there. It depends
on the operator. Most of 'em I've seen are idiots. I often get a full

I guess I should start looking at panel saws. Of course, I've got lots of
questions such as when you're slicing a full length sheet horizontally,
what's to stop the weight of the upper piece clamping down on the saw blade
as it goes by? I'm guessing that panel saws have some kind of riving knife
that follows the blade. And there must be a few jigs around to allow
accurate mitres without having to spend ten minutes properly aligning wood
before you cut it.