Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Spencer Mike Spencer is offline

Default The stupidest spam I ever received

Ignoramus22966 writes:

Very funny spam. I realize that it is fully off topic. This is a letter
from the "Head of US Homeland Security". ;-)

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/spam016.txt

Lessee..." UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH US$11.5 MILLION DOLLARS"
in your "BOX" which he proposes to bring you as carry-on luggage.

A mil in hundreds fills a medium-sized suitcase. $11M in hundreds
would be 11 similar suitcases. $11M in dollar bills would be 1,100
suitcass -- call it an even 1,000 if they're packed with an industrial
baling press. Cool. I want to watch him carry that off the plane.

--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada