Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus4424 Ignoramus4424 is offline

Default The stupidest spam I ever received

On 2015-09-18, gray_wolf wrote:

I read somewhere that they are deliberately written that way so that only the
most stupid and gullible will reply.

What is really difficult is finding someone who is so stupid and
gullible, and YET still has money.

On 2015-09-18, Ignoramus22966 wrote:
Very funny spam. I realize that it is fully off topic. This is a letter
from the "Head of US Homeland Security". ;-)

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/spam016.txt

I've seen lots of similar ones. In particular, the fact that
they did not even attempt to disguise the "From" address
, and of course the hotmail address for
"www.home_landsecurrity".

Lots of evidence that is is English as a second (or third)
langauge. (Including "WAIVED AWAY". :-)

And the all upper case -- which no real correspondence would
use.

Even without the headers to examine for the IP address from
which it *really* came, it is very obviously a scam.

And -- for what it may matter, if *I* were to receive this one,
I could not reply anyway, because hotmail will not accept e-mails from
my system at all. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.