Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Technology rant

On 9/17/2015 3:37 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 9/17/2015 2:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/17/2015 12:31 AM, Muggles wrote:

Over the last 10 years I've quit eating potatoes and bread and other
such carbs not because it's bad for me, but because I just didn't want
it any more. Don't get me wrong, I still like the occasional baked
potato, but I've opted for baked sweet potatoes, instead.

Good for you. I've been wanting to drop 15 to 20 pounds for a long time,
but just can't give up either of those for very long. Never met a carb I
didn't like.

There's a diet that works for some people called the Carbohydrate
Addicts diet. It doesn't do much for me since I'm not a carb addict
(physically), but it works for my husband. The bare bones of it is you
eat low carb for 2 meals a day, and your third meal you can eat anything
you want as long as it's within an hours time. There's a book by the
same title. It's totally not fair how quick my husband can lose weight
and eat anything he wants for dinner! It might be worth a look see for
you? He also looses weight quickly on a juice diet, too.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out.