Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Small Brown Spots on Vinyl Siding

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:59:08 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, August 9, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, olryfarr wrote:
Principally on the North side of my house, sided with white, textured vinyl,
during the summer months, I find small brown spots appearing that wipe off
easily with a cleaner and sponge. However they keep reappearing. On the
vinyl clapboards close to the deck, I notice bunches of the small brown
spots lying on the deck. My guess is small bugs, but I don't know. Has
anyone ever experienced this problem? Any ideas. Thanks. -Paul

I have small brown spots on vinyl siding. The seem to be in a certain pattern which in 1 on every siding. They are not raised and not bird poop. Tried pressure washing an no luck. What could they be?

Fly $hit