Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Technology rant (Stormy's hearing)

On 9/17/2015 12:13 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 9/16/2015 7:24 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hmm. Don't you think I'm agreeing with you?

Remember that I've been wearing hearing aids for
40 plus years, due to being the child of smokers.

I don't remember you posting about hearing aids, but maybe you did.
Seems like I read someone posted about it.

How much hearing loss do you have?

I don't have the percent number, but it's about
-50 dB. When I don't have my hearing aids in, I
can hear the computer speaker if I hold it an
inch from my ear. I can hear low notes like the
garbage truck going down the road. I am aware that
people are talking, but not sure what they are
saying. It's frustrating.

-
..
Christopher A. Young