MBell72398

Default Need help connecting 9 TV's to 1 DVD player

I have a customer that wants to connect 9 TV's to 1 DVD player. They use this
player for commercials and want it to broadcast in different rooms. I have ran
RG6 to all 9 locations. I tried using CATV splitters, but the splitters do not
pass the DVD signal. The only way I could get any picture was to gut the
splitters out and hardwire them. The picture looks OK until they are all
connected. Some of the sets are dim, some flicker and some play ok but have a
few lines in the pic.
Are there any boosters for the DVD signal?
Thanks, Mike
Please remove nospam to email me
Michael Bell @Bell Electronics
Rincon, GA.31326