Posted to alt.home.repair
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney is offline

Default Tiny screws in eyeglass frames

"Doug Miller" wrote in message . ..
gary wrote in
:

Thanks all for your suggestions.

I was able to loosen the screws just enough to get the lenses
out of the old frames and put the lenses in to the new frames
without removing the screws and having them disappear into the
carpet never to be found again.

Always do such work over a table or countertop so that if you drop a screw you'll be able to find it easily.

As an expert at losing parts, I never take anything apart any more unless it's on a large tray and having a couple of containers for parts. I keep a couple of those large plastic lids from peanut cans don't take up much space in a tool box.