Posted to alt.home.repair

Default [OT] Communicating without grid power

On 9/16/2015 2:28 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Chromie (yea I named him) my cute little Chromebook

is pretty much turn on and go. I did add memory to
double it to 4Gb and stick a 32Gb memory card in the
front slot plus I've installed a number of extensions/
apps to modify and improve its operation but all in all
it's trouble free. This little Chromebook weighs 3 lb
and it's easy for me to handle with my fraked up
shoulders. Chromie keeps me from going "completely"
bonkers while I'm stuck in this damn bed. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bonkers Monster

Paint it green, and call it Chromie The Frog?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus