Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Amana Washer NFW7300WW00 Trips Breaker

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 6:05:13 AM UTC-4, Phill B wrote:
How to understand if electric motor for drum spinning is blown, or is it the control board for the motor to spin the drum?

I take it the theory is that water got into either the motor or the control
board. But we aren't there to see which one or if both of them got wet, etc.
You have a used control board, did you try swapping it? I would think it
more likely water would destroy a control board than the motor. Also possible
it's something else.