Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds
THE COLONEL, Ph.D THE COLONEL, Ph.D is offline

Default All Fired Up

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

On 9/14/2015 3:05 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

The meat is done ... the smoker is a Brinkman smoke-n-grill , horizontal
tube wurh a fire box on the left end , fired with lump charcoal and a few
chunks of Mesquite . I've been using cherry , but the grocery I buy my
charcoal at had mesquite on sale last time I was in so ... right now the
smoker is in "kepp warm" mode , running around 150° .

You buy wood? No tree trimmers or fruit orchards around?a Trimmings
from a woodworker?

How about trimmings from an oral circumcisionist?
Ever think about that?