Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Two PIR sensors to actuate one device

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 20:19:12 +0100, ARW wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
Why would you assume they were on the same circuit?

On a installation that meets the IET regs than I would expect them to be on
the same circuit.

However I assume nothing as I have seen some right bodge jobs (and not just
from DIYers).

Assuming someone else has done something a particular way is stupid, which is why you don't. So you've just answered your own question. It's not dangerous to have two circuits, as people like you check.

--
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready.