Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Typical cost of a patio door

micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 12 Sep 2015 13:42:32 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Frank wrote:
On Friday, September 11, 2015 at 6:03:47 PM UTC-4, Tony Hwang wrote:
Frank wrote:
Small size 28" for the entrance of my bedroom/balcony door. Any idea of the price range? Also, would it be cheaper to replace it with a pre-hung door?

Any one's guess. We don't know what your door looks like or is made of.
No HD, Lowes, or building supply store in your neighborhood? Too
busy or lazy to visit them? Then check their web site.

I did check those places if u read my post i did say it was a unusual size..which they do not carry. Its wood with glass panels half facing the exterior and the other interior.

At least my neighborhood HD, custom order is OK. I needed a double pane
glass inserts(almost whole length and with was shattered by little stone
flying off the lawn mower) I took exact measurement, HD custom ordered
it, delivered to me in ~2weeks) We have a windows/doors manufacturing
plant too. They cater individual consumer's need. Their service is
second to none. ~50 YO family owned company. This particular HD store is
voted No. 1 customer service in the whole country year after years.

Does HD mean hardware or Home Depot. Usually Home Depot but you say
it's family-owned.

Sorry for the confusion. HD and the Windows/doors manufacturing co.
owned by a private family two separate outfits.